"Technical System Engineer” with 10+ years of exp in Java.
Publicado el día Viernes 09 de Octubre de 2020
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have good technical knowledge and hands-on experience with application development.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Good experience in querying databases
- Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Identify production and non- production application issues
- Should be able to work independently and own the tasks and communicate effectively within team
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions
- Having knowledge on Linux/Unix scripting is an added advantage.
- Develop the code for the requirements assigned referring the product requirement documents.
Fixing the issues (Internal or External) with in the defined SLA.
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Preparing and updating the necessary technical documents before, during and after coding.
- Good technical knowledge in Core Java, Swing, Junit, Web Services, Database.
Any framework (spring, struts, etc) knowledge.
- Knowledge of source code control tools such as BitBucket, GitHub, SVN & CVS.
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
SQL, Oracle, Java, Linux OS, UNIX.
Nombre de contacto:
Tipo de Trabajo:
Tipo de Contrato: