Internship for Sea Logistics Department
Publicado el día Jueves 01 de Octubre de 2020
- Confirm ordered services for shipments from Asia Lanes in which Prepare Shipment File (PSF) Task is active
- Enter Invoice & Cost Entry information for PSF Tasks.
- Accurately maintain Customer, Service & Tariffs information in the central repository created for this purpose.
- Prioritize work to define the order to process Unacknowledged (UA) Supplier Invoices.
- Solve, as quick as possible, all the assigned UA cases.
- Send reports to Local Teams or Shipment Planning Team to indicate errors that led to UA status.
- Root Cause Analysis to understand what actions could lead to UA cases.
- Receive training as a Sea logistics Specialist in order to deliver training to Local Teams in Central America and Caribbean Cluster
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferably university student or a graduate student from a Bachelors in International Commerce, Logistics, Administration, Industrial Engineering or any related career path
- Intermediate English Language
- Basic or Intermediate Mandarin language
Nombre de contacto:
Tipo de Trabajo:
Tipo de Contrato: